ASAPY’s Java development department is a team of 17 Java architects, including Sun certified professionals, and result-focused project managers.
ASAPY Java development talent
Whether it is customization of an existing Java-based product, integration or building a bespoke solution from ground up, we at ASAPY deliver end-to-end Java development outsourcing services utilizing best industry practices, business domain knowledge and technical skills of a seasoned development team.
2 projects or more
Diversified Java Expertise
ASAPY’s enterprise portal practice covers dozens of completed projects in 10+ domains, including:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Intranets and Internet-facing portals
- Data Integration (ETL/ELT)
- Data mining and BI
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- CRM solutions and CRM-related components to support sales and marketing
We create secure enterprise-level solutions integrated into all the elements of your business infrastructure.
ASAPY’s web solution practice involves projects in B2B and B2C, including SaaS development. Leveraging our expertise in SOA, SOAP and REST protocols and UI/UX design, we develop:
- eCommerce solutions
- Social networking and collaboration tools
- Enterprise web portals
- Multi-media portals
- E-learning management systems
Our Java development services cover all the necessary components – from e-carts, online marketplaces and web catalogs, to billing, inventory management, and paid subscriptions to enable different types of access to your web solution.
ASAPY’s mobile project experience includes Java application development for smartphones, tablets, and mobile web development. ASAPY creates rich and innovative mobile solutions with functional Java-based back-ends for:
- Multimedia and social networks
- Business and finance
- Corporate mobile applications integrated into clients’ infrastructure (ERP, CRM, BI, etc.)
After the development stage, we also provide application support and publishing to the App Store, Google Play and other application stores.
Comprehensive development approach
Customers work with ASAPY because we can plug into a project at any stage providing full-cycle services – from audit and consulting to end-to-end Java application development, integration, further application support and maintenance, which allows our clients to work with ASAPY as their single contractor at all stages of the project.
Audit and Consulting
- Requirements collection and knowledge transfer
- Expert assessment
- Development of a migration or re-engineering plan
- Technology vision, business process modeling and solution architecture development
Java Application Development
- Custom software development
- Product development outsourcing
- Migration of both applications and data from legacy technologies to Java
- Customization of both ASAPY’s applications and those developed by 3rd parties
Application Support and Maintenance
- 2nd (administrative technical support) and 3rd (back-end technical support) level services for applications developed by ASAPY
- 3rd party vendor applications support and maintenance
- Application re-engineering
- Several possible engagement models for support and maintenance
QA and Integration
- New modules integration
- Portal integration
- Integration of mobile applications with enterprise systems
- Comprehensive variety of testing services
- QA process optimization, including KPI selection
5 reasons to outsource to ASAPY
Experience with cloud solutions
We work with cutting-edge Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2 platforms to deploy and manage applications and services through a global network of data centers.
ASAPY’s engineers deliver updates and install them on live servers with zero downtime using such tools as Team City, Hudson, Jenkins, CruiseControl, etc.
Java Outsourced Development Center facilities
We are able to create a dedicated Java development center for all your project requirements, which is basically an extension of your in-house team with external experts who smoothly blend into your established development processes thanks to the flexibility of Agile, Scrum, RUP or other methodologies.
For every project, we assign a dedicated project manager, your single contact point for day-to-day communications on the project.
In a wide variety of Java technologies including JavaEE, JSF, GWT, Hadoop and other.
Our portfolio consists of over a dozen of successfully completed Java projects and includes rich Internet-facing and enterprise solutions, smart back-ends for mobile applications, and legacy systems migrated to Java.
UnlimCloud is a unique cloud storage service (SaaS) available for major desktop and mobile platforms. Offering functionality similar to that of Dropbox or OneDrive, this service brings users unlimited and infinitely scalable cloud storage space, full synchronization between various devices and best in class data security.
- Spring Framework
ACMS (Automated College Management System) is a multi-functional cloud-based solution meant to fully automate the academic process, from filling out an enrolment application and creating schedules to managing human resources and getting analytical reports on various aspects of an institution’s operation.
- Spring MVC
- Apache Tomcat
An advanced Java-based data protection solution for the financial market offering ultimate stability, continuous availability and a host of robust features. The system uses hardware keys for user authentication and best in class encryption algorithms to ensure secure, round-the-clock access to important business-critical financial data.
- Spring Security
- Advanced AES encryption
Java 2 Enterprise Edition
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Java Transaction Architecture (JTA)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Spring MVC
Web and J2EE servers
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle WebLogic
- Apache HTTP Server
- Jet Speed
- Spring Data
- MS SQL
- Oracle Database